Amid the Corona pandemic, travelling is severely restricted worldwide. More than two-thirds of trade fairs and exhibitions have been cancelled, which cuts off the contact between the Sino-German companies.
To find a way out of the dilemma, we manage to move the events to the virtual net. During the online webinars, the participants could actively exchange their ideas regarding the local market, or evaluate the potentials of market entry. We are the reliable partners by your side, supporting and coordinating the whole event. The program is free of charge for start-ups and SMEs.
– Startups and SMEs, which are interested in the Chinese market
– Experts or consulting companies from the field of Industry 4.0, who plan to expand their impact in China.
– Free of charge
What do you need to prepare:
– A company presentation in Chinese;
– Product introduction (if necessary);
Who will be invited to the webinar, on the Chinese side:
– Upstream and downstream enterprises in relevant fields;
– Potential business partners, who are interested in cooperation;
– Investors (in case of financial need);
– Local government, economic development zone (regarding beneficial conditions for starting a business in China);
Webinar: approximately 45 to 90 min
1. introduction of the company and products: 15 min;
2. presentation of business plans and cooperation needs: 5 min;
3. Q&A: 25-40 min;
1. speech: 30-45 min;
2. Q&A: 30-45 min;
- Submit application
- Check application and release (1-3 days)
- Prepare content/ start registration process (7-15 days)
- Hold webinar